Friday, July 27, 2012

With love...

Why r you growing up so fast? Plzz don't!! Yes, my little cute-pie has grown up, now engaged & all set to get married. Sonai u are one of those best gifts that Mr. God gave me. 


You've given me the most memorable childhood. Those were the days, when u used to be the teacher & i used to b ur student, u the doctor & me ur patient. Those little fights & then again playing 'ghar-ghar' in the courtyard. I still remember how we used to dance together in those body frocks, Bubun dada & Bo masi irritating us in between & then u shouting & crying on them. You remember those gajras we used to make sitting in the lawn. We used to clip them in our hair & flaunt like anything ;). God knows how many pani puris we ate together, countless!! You were the cutest toy for me calling my name 'Umpi' (actually Rumpi) & shouting for help seeing 'pota' (Poka- insect). Ya she was totli then, couldn't spell 'r' & 'k' hahahhaaaa.... 


We shared so many things since childhood, right from our wardrobe till bathroom(lol). Above all, the most memorable Chirimiri trip, how can i forget on that. That was the best summer vacation of my life with u. Can't forget those playful evenings in Bona Ma's garden, those jumps & splashes in the water tank. Hahaha... we used to mess up everything in the house & then behave like we don't know anything. The haww!! expressions that we used to give while Bona Ma scolding us. You remember we broke Bona Ma's cot while jumping & dancing on it heheheee.... mischievous we were ;)


You not only gave me a memorable childhood but we also shared our beautiful teen-age.We could & can stand hours long in front of the mirror posing & doing make-up. I still remember you hammering the comb in my head while braiding my hair & screaming, "Rumpi soja dara" while draping my saree. I still crack on remembering those endless late night chit-chat in the bed, sharing our teen-age love-stories (read infatuation). We shared so much warmth blushing over the guys we had crush on, giggling together. Lying Ma & Bo masi & roaming all over Bilaspur on your 'Dhanno' for our 'nain-sukh', though it was all in-vain :p 


Nagpur was another memorable chapter of our lives. You moving to Nagpur with me was such a rejoicing time. Showing you Nagpur & nagpurians on my Zing, getting drenched in the rain, VNIT ka bhutta with extra butter & chuttney, shopping at Burdi, Shankarnagar ki pani-puri, sitting for hours & gossiping at the Telankhedi lake & so on... all these were of so much fun we had together. Must not forget the inter-college dance competition, where u were paired with Chetan (lol). U guys were replicating Gulliver & Lilliput hahahhaa..... 


And then I got married, but it didn't end up there.You were there holding my other hand tightly with all the love ensuring me to be confident & not nervous in my new life.While stepping into my new family & holding your hand some how I could hear you saying in your heart, "don't worry baby, I am there with u." It was you standing beside me while i was all surrounded by my new family. You've always been my weakness but suddenly that day, that moment u turned out to be my strength & that's when I realized that you've grown up. Grown up, beyond I could have imagined. Your departure left me crying all that day, but I was happier than ever thinking of my little one taking up her responsibilities towards her job & her own life. 


Today it's difficult for me to sink in the truth that u r soon going to get married. So many memories, still racing fresh in my mind. Now is the time I realized that am gonna miss u badly. Though we don't stay together, but there is a sting attached to our hearts which will keep pulling one or the other every time we miss each other. We fought so many times but again patched up our relation. So, what are sisters meant for? Sonai, u are & have always been more than a friend & more than a sister to me. I wish we'll be enjoying & cherishing every moment of our life forever & ever.... 


With love,
Umpi :*


Love u...















No comments:

Post a Comment